When: 2016-02-29 17:00 - 2016-02-29 17:00
Where: Americké centrum, Tržiště 13, Praha 1 – Malá Strana
Entry fee: Free (please, sign up by clicking at signup above the picture)
Panel participants will examine the methods employed by the public sector to encourage ethical leadership and transparency and ensure responsibility to the public. Panelists will also explore the important role that NGOs, advocacy groups, and the media play in promoting good governance. Among the panelists will include:
• Senior Consultant, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, Ernst & Young Audit Lenka Andrýsová
• Deputy Mayor of Prague 6 and Member of Prague Municipality Petra Kolínská,
• Project Director of Transparency Internationl Radim Bureš,
• Member of Parliament of the Czech Republic Jan Farský,
• Prague 6 municipality representative, Open Society Advisor for Transparency of Public Administration Oldřich Kužílek,
• Chairman and Project Manager of Oživení Martin Kameník.
Organized by the Czech IVLP Alumni Club. In Czech.