Summer Work Travel Program

Summer Work Travel is a fantastic program allowing university students to work and travel to the United States during summer break. Jobs can include working in hotels, theme parks, restaurants, and U.S. National Parks. Employment NOT permitted under this program (but potentially allowed through other programs) includes jobs in health care, on cruise ships or airlines, or at summer camps. For more information on Summer Work Travel or other exchange visa (J-1 visa) programs, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.